Canada Goose Expedition Parka
An iconic piece of outerwear from down-filled specialists Canada Goose, the Expedition parka will keep you feeling toasty when venturing to the coldest places on earth. Originally created for scientists in Antarctica, the warm and durable shell has been built for extreme temperatures – protecting you in -30°C and below. Cut to the thigh, down-insulated with a coyote trim hood and fleece-lined chin guard, the Expedition is serious when it comes to protecting its wearer. Built with a multitude of pockets throughout, stow away your essentials securely and use the shoulder strap and rear hanging strap in case you need to carry over your shoulder with ease.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Coyote Fur Trim Hood
- Fleece-Lined Chin Guard
- Shoulder & Hanging Strap
- 6 Exterior Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Drawcord
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 24 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page