Larsson & Jennings Saxon Watch
Inspired by their home cities of Stockholm and London respectively, the impact of both of these locations on fashion, design and some of the 20th century's most iconic subcultures, Larsson & Jennings fuse the modern and the traditional with everything they do. Identifiable by their luxe yet minimal aesthetic, each Larsson & Jennings piece is born from the conversation between these two iconic home towns, fusing a classic British aesthetic with Swedish minimalism.
Expertly made in Switzerland, the Larsson & Jennings Saxon Watch is constructed with an angular brushed case and bezel, playing host to a gloss dial and polished hands. Featuring a Swiss movement, this minimal design utilises a simple date complication and is held in place by an organic vegetable tanned leather from Swedish tannery Tärnsjö.
- Brushed IPG Gold Plated 316L Bezel and Buckle
- Black Gloss Dial
- Swiss Ronda 714 Movement
- Water Resistant to 5ATM
- Crystal Sapphire Glass with Anti-Reflective coating
- Organic Vegetable Tanned Leather Strap
- Swiss Made
- Case Thickness: 7.8mm Case Diameter: 39mm MAX 195mm / MIN 150mm
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page