Fjällräven Expedition Down Jacket
Created after a particularly cold night in Abisko when Fjällräven’s Åke Nordin decided to make a jacket that was impossible to feel the cold in, the classic Expedition Down Jacket was born. Made from a strong polyamide shell and padded with high-quality down, the large protective hood with draw cord adjustment around the opening adds extra warmth with the padding distributed in two layers of offset channels that prevent heat loss. The multiple pockets keep your essentials safe while the extra openings from the sides are perfect to warm cold hands in.
- 100% Polyamide
- 90% Goose Down, 10% Feather Filling
- Drawcord Adjustable Hood
- Press Stud Pockets
- Press Stud Concealed Zip Closure
- Zipped Inner Pocket
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem & Waist
- Elasticated Sleeve Cuffs
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 27 Mar - Thu 28 Mar
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page