WTAPS HBT Jacket
WTAPS, the Tetsu Nishiyama-headed label has been honing it's streetwear aesthetic since 1996. For AW'16 the brand continues to craft their pieces to the highest quality in Japan, updating classic styles with their contemporary detailing.
The herringbone weave of the cotton used to product the HBT Jacket adds a subtle level of detail to this contemporary retelling of a classic denim jacket. With branded buttons in an antique brass finish, large patch pockets to the front a woven WTAPS tag positioned both to the front and shoulder, the jacket exemplifies the brand's meticulous attention to detail and construction.
- 100% Cotton
- Herringbone Weave
- Garment Dyed
- 3 Patch Pockets To Front
- Branded Buttons
- Woven WTAPS Tag
- Made In Japan
- Is a smaller fit, we suggest taking a size larger.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page