Wacko Maria Guilty Parties Crew Sweat
Once quoted as taking their inspirations from “friends, movies, music, wine and women”, Japanese label Wacko Maria was launched in 2005 by retired J-league footballers Keiji Ishizuka and Atsuhiko Mori. After opening up Rock Steady music bar, the brand is nurtured on party moods, laid-back lounge and the unique allure of Latin American culture.
Available only to a few select retailers outside of Japan, the Guilty Parties sweat sees the brand's distinctive moniker printed to the chest of a heavyweight cotton jersey. A traditional stretch ribbing sits to the crew neck, cuffs and hem.
- 100% Cotton
- Logo Print To Chest
- Ribbed Crew Neck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made In Japan
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep - Wed 25 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page