Visvim Virgil Folk Boot
Wrapped in rich brown Horween leathers, Visvim’s Hiroki Nakamura travelled all the way to Chicago to source the luxe vegetable-tanned horsehide. Covering the Virgil Folk boot with true authenticity, the supple leathers complement the equally smooth lining, with a TPU heel stabiliser keeping things secure. The perfect blend of east and west, Nakamura is a fan of traditional processes, delving deep with this heavy-duty piece of footwear; allowing modern technologies to perform within the sole, for a cushioned and comfortable fit that is both timelessly stylish and authentic.
- Horween Leather Uppers
- Vegetable-Tanned Horsehide
- Vegetable-Tanned Leather Lining
- Branded Tongue Label
- TPU Heel Stabiliser
- Natural Cork Footbed
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Vibram® Rubber Outsole
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page