Thames Overdyed Sweat Pant
Not just a skate brand, but a skate brand that embodies the quintessence of London, relative upstarts Thames deliver their initial drop for AW16. Heavily inspired by 70s punk and his formative Southbank skating haunt, the label’s founder and Palace stalwart Blondey McCoy, sculpts relaxed streetwear silhouettes with a decidedly playful, tongue-in-cheek directive. The Overdyed Sweat Pant signals a maturity in McCoy’s outlook, delivering a variety of contrasting fabrics and manufacturing techniques, while retaining the street credentials found at the heart of the collection.
- 100% Cotton
- Elasticated Ribbed Waistband & Ankle Hem
- Ripstop Pocket Detailing
- Embroidered Branding
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 31 mins to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 31 mins to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 31 mins to receive Wed 18 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 4 hrs 31 mins to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Adidas GazelleCore Black & White£75