Padmore & Barnes P700 Willow Boot
A name that has become synonymous with the production of quality footwear, Padmore & Barnes have been hand making and hand stitching shoes from their Kilkenny factory since 1934. An evolution from 'The Original', the P700 Willow Boot, is constructed around a Nature Form last, with hand stitched moccasin detail and lined with supple leather, sat on top of a classic plantation crepe sole.
- Suede Uppers
- Hand Stitched Moccasin Detail
- Two Eye Lacing
- Plantation Crepe Sole Unit
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 11 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 11 mins to receive Tue 21 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page