Nike Air Jordan IV Retro 'Toro Bravo' (GS)
The Jordan IV is one of the most famous shoes from what is undoubtedly the most famous sneaker series of all time. First released in 1989, the Tinker Hatfield designed Air Jordan 4 was released at a time when Michael was at the peak of his powers. Featuring many new design concepts including straps on the side for increased ankle support, the J4 also featured the air sole heel first seen in the Jordan III. This hugely popular colourway flips the black/red colourway, the make up that started it all, for a bold red, dubbed the 'Toro Bravo'.
- Premium Synthetic and Mesh Uppers
- Ankle Straps
- Visible Air
- Toro Bravo Colourway
- Style Code: 408452-603
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep - Thu 19 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 17 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page