Nanamica Gore-Tex Riding Coat
The Riding Coat is loosely based on vintage motorcycle jacket designs, with styling and fabric choices borrowed from traditional country sportswear. Made from a 3-ply composite fabric with a herringbone wool-blend outer, Gore-Tex membrane layer and a nylon backing, the jacket is immaculately finished and features four button closed bellow pockets, corduroy trimmed collar and a contrasting panel running all along the bottom of the jacket. The Riding Coat has all the hallmarks of a heritage piece while managing to be completely contemporary.
- Herringbone Wool-Blend Outer with Gore-Tex Membrane and Nylon Backing
- Contrasting Panel Running Around Hem
- Leather Football Buttons and Leather Zip Pulls
- Corduroy Collar with Storm Flap Fastening
- Four Button Closed Bellow Pockets
- Two Internal Pockets
- Limited Numbers
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 18 Oct - Mon 21 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page