Maison Martin Margiela 10 Lambskin Leather Jacket
A highly anticipated arrival for us here at End, Maison Martin Margiela was founded by the elusive and legendary designer in 1988 and the now seminal fashion house has become known for producing highly unique pieces that are full of personality and celebrate imperfection.
The Lambskin Leather Jacket is made in Italy from incredibly soft Lambs Leather and the whole thing is a truly premium affair, with the utmost attention to detail given to its construction. The jacket features two front bellow pockets, a vented underarm and a belted back and has some really nice finishing touches, including a distressed ribbed hem and cuffs.
- 100% Premium Lambs Skin Leather
- Two Front Bellow Pockets
- Distressed Ribbed Cuffs and Hem
- Vented Underarm
- Belted Back
- Loop at Chest
- Made in Italy
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 16 Oct - Thu 17 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page