Life's a Beach Jungle Print Crew Sweat
Life’s a Beach was founded by Jeff Theodosakis and brothers Mark and Brian Simo back in the early 80′s; now overseen by Palace-affiliate and graphic guru Fergus Purcell who works as the brand’s design director. Offering his expertise in creating cult streetwear, this pullover crew sweat sees an animal print finish, seemingly referencing A Tribe Called Quest’s Low End Theory cover.
- 100% Cotton
- Ribbed Crewneck, Cuffs & Hem
- Jungle Patterned Body
- Chest & Back Prints
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'1"/188cm with a 38"/ 96cm chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 19 Jun - Thu 20 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 18 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page