Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 Type III Trucker Jacket
A true Levi's Vintage Clothing archive classic, the iconic 'Type III' - 70505 Trucker jacket is a slim silhouette originating in 1967, made from Levi's famed rigid denim and second only to the 501. The jacket is simply styled with the expert finishing we have come to expect from LVC, recreating years of regular wear. This particular edition sees the iconic silhouette looking as it was intended in iconic raw denim - a true classic.
- Rigid Denim Construction
- Embossed Levi's Vintage Dark Copper Shank Buttons
- Original Leather Neck Label
- Two Front Flap Closure Pockets
- Buttoned Waist Adjusters
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 28 Jun - Mon 01 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page