Levi's Vintage Clothing 1933 501 Jean
The Levi's Vintage Clothing 1933 501® jean chose not to follow some styles of older generations by updating its construction with belt loops, instead retaining the popular waist tabs and suspender buttons. Reflecting a key moment in Levi’s history, under the leather patch a white cloth label is printed with a blue eagle with the letters NRA – the logo for the National Recovery Act that was established in the 1930's Great Depression. Constructed with selvedge denim from Cone Mills, this loose-fitting jean perfectly combines expert craftsmanship with the brand's rich American heritage.
- 100% Cotton
- 12oz Cone Mills Selvedge Denim
- Straight Leg
- Relaxed Fit
- Button Fly
- 5 Pocket Set Up
- Adjustable Waist Tabs
- Suspender Buttons
- Two-Horse Leather Patch
- Made in the USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 32”/81cm waist and wears a size 32 inch Waist x 32 inch Leg.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page