Levi's Vintage 1966 501 Jean
Levi's Vintage Clothing recalls and reignites the most iconic garments of the past, capturing the spirit and legacy of American workwear. The 1966 501 model represents a key chapter in 501 story. Back pocket rivets were often an issue among wearers and by 1966 technology replaced them with tack stitches, a small change with a big impact that only lasts 5 years. This ‘Lonely Hearts’ iteration is extra tapered through the thigh and ankle and is cut from a heavily washed denim that has been distressed in parts to create the worn-in, vintage aesthetic from the start.
- 100% Cotton
- Pre Distressed Aesthetic
- Unique Bar Tack Detailing
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Buttoned Fly
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 32.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page