Lanvin Varsity Bomber Jacket
Beginning life as a Parisian couture house in 1889, Lanvin has since become one of menswear’s most revered names. With a refined aesthetic that plays with traditional masculinity, Lanvin’s collections proudly displays some of the world’s finest craftsmanship.
A true trophy piece from the house's Pre-AW16 collection, the Varsity Bomber Jacket has a body crafted from a wool-blend in a soft grey melange, whilst the sleeves are paneled together from the softest calf leather and a sage green satin. With piped detailing, striped ribbed collar and textured metal press studs throughout, this immaculately crafted jacket has been finished with raw edged detailing to the raglan shoulders; a subtle hint at one of the unique trademarks that elevated Lanvin to the top of the luxury market.
- Wool Blend Body
- Calf Skin Leather Sleeves
- Satin Panels & Piping
- Press Stud Closure
- Internal Pocket
- Side Pockets
- Made In Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 5'11"/180cm with a 39"/99cm chest and wears size 48
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Fri 21 Jun - Mon 24 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 20 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Converse Chuck Taylor 1970s HiWhite£65