Histoires de Parfums Masculine 1899
Using fragrances instead of words, Gérald Ghislain has created a library of scents with the first volumes of his Histoires de Parfums collection representing famous people who influenced their generation. The name given to the perfume is that of their date of birth.
Histoires de Parfums have dedicated this Masculine 1899 to a seductive night out in the City of Lights; the theatre, dinner, a club or a romantic rendezvous. The heady scent of bergamot, cinnamon, vanilla and amber are reminiscent of the hide-and-seek shadows of the nocturnal adventurer.
- Top Note: Italian Bergamot, Juniper, Black Pepper
- Heart Note: Orange Blossom, Florentine Iris, Cinnamon
- Base Note: Vanilla, Vetiver, Amber
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 4 hrs 50 mins to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page