Fjällräven Greenland Jacket
As appropriate for the streets as it is for an outdoor adventure, this is the iconic Greenland jacket by Fjällräven. Produced in deep mustard, this classic jacket is a modern revival of the brand’s most recognised style, originally made from a sturdy tent fabric and now constructed from an upgraded, durable fabric named the ‘G-1000’; coated in a customised Greenland wax to withstand all weather conditions with confidence. Boasting a multi-pocket set up and capacious hood, this style is a purposeful-practical style with streetwear credentials.
- 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- Greenland Wax Coating
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Fox Sleeve Patch
- 2 Flap Chest Pockets
- 2 Bellow Pockets
- Drawstring Hem
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page