Filson Alaska Fit Tin Cruiser Jacket
A design that dates back to 1914, the Filson’s Tin Cruiser Jacket was originally designed for the Pacific Northwest's timber surveyors. Cut from a highly water repellent tin cloth fabric, it is equipped with four utilitarian chest pockets and a large rear pocket. Expertly made in the USA, the Tin Cruiser is fully closed with branded press studs.
- 100% Cotton
- Water Repellent Tin Cloth Construction
- Branded Hardwear
- Alaska Fit
- Dual Entry Rear Map Pocket
- Multiple Utility Pockets
- Made In USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears a size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 26 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page