END. x Timex Allied Chronograph 'Blackout'
Counting down the seconds to Black Friday, END. and Timex launch the second phase of their ongoing collaboration. Coinciding with the official start to the holiday shopping season, ‘Timepiece Project .02’ is fittingly entitled ‘Blackout’; a wristwatch dressed in all-black to mark the fourth Friday of November.
Staying on time, no matter what the day throughs at you, the Allied Chronograph ‘Blackout’ is rugged, ready and reliable. Built with the house's signature INDIGLO® dial for darker lighting, this classic military timepiece has been updated with a quartz movement and chronograph complications. Combining historical know-how with refined design, the Allied Chronograph is subtly tweaked with energising hits of orange throughout. Wrapping around the wrist, the soft leather Horween can be switched out for two alternative nylon straps that will endure years of wear.
Returning for another year, the END. x Timex ‘Timepiece Project .02’ honours 160 years of watchmaking, drawing on time-tested models, updating and modernising them for everyday wear.
- Horween Leather Strap
- Low Lead Brass Case
- Mineral Glass Lens
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Full Arabic Dial Markings
- Chronograph Measures to 1/20th Second
- Date Window
- INDIGLO® Night-Light
- Includes a Set of Nylon Straps
- Approximate Dimensions: Face Ø40mm / Strap L270mm x W20mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 21 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page