END. x Timex Allied Chronograph 'Blackout'
After the phenomenal launch of ‘Timepiece Project .01’, END. and Timex release the second phase of their ongoing collaboration. Delving into the archives, ‘Timepiece Project .02’ refines the Allied Chronograph wristwatch in honour of the official start to the holiday's shopping season: Black Friday.
Aptly titled the ‘Blackout’, the timepiece goes stealth with an all-black palette, featuring a slew of precise, co-branded engraving and a graphic flash of colour for unbeatable wrist-appeal. Based on a classic field style, the Allied Chronograph is “safe from whatever life throws its way”. Honouring 160 years of watchmaking, this classic timepiece has a blackened crass case, set with the house's signature INDIGLO® dial and precise quartz movement. Modernised with mint green indices and hands, a soft Horween strap wraps around the wrist on the more formal occasion – or switch out for the nylon for a rugged, worn-in appearance.
A collaboration combining historical know-how with refined design, END. x Timex ‘Timepiece Project .02’ draws on time-tested models, re-imagining them for everyday wear.
- Horween Leather Strap
- Low Lead Brass Case
- Mineral Glass Lens
- Quartz Analog Movement
- Full Arabic Dial Markings
- Chronograph Measures to 1/20th Second
- Date Window
- INDIGLO® Night-Light
- Includes a Set of Nylon Straps
- Approximate Dimensions: Face Ø40mm / Strap L270mm x W20mm
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 5 hrs 31 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 5 hrs 31 mins to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 31 mins to receive Tue 21 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page