Canada Goose x Opening Ceremony Langford Parka
Debuted on the New York Fashion Week runway, Opening Ceremony proudly showcased its collaboration with one the world’s leading manufacturers in extreme weather outerwear. Teaming up with Canada Goose, the boutique store decorated some of their best designs with a unique paisley print.
The Langford Parka – a simple cold weather design – is taken from their Arctic Program tier, equipment built to tackle extreme temperatures at both the North and South Pole. Simultaneously stylish and functional, the 625 Fill Power White Duck Down insulation can comfortably withstand -25°, while the paisley interior adds a sense of individuality. Finished with dual branded patches to the sleeve and a detachable coyote fur trimmed hood that will help you stay secure and warm.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- Exclusive Paisley Patterned Lining
- Mid-Thigh Length
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Storm Flap Closure
- Centre Back Grab Strap
- Zipped Napoleon Pocket
- Fleece Lined Lower Handwarmer Pockets
- Recessed Ribbed Cuffs
- Dual Branded Appliqué Patches
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page