Canada Goose Maitland Parka
A classic style from the purveyors of the world’s finest and most reliable extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose share their Maitland parka, dressed in their infamous “big red” colourway. Constructed from the brand’s water and wind resistant Arctic Tech fabric and filled with 625 fill white duck down, this robust parka features four flap pockets to the chest, two interior pockets and a branded appliqué to the sleeve. Zipped side seams allow for quick ventilation while a detachable hood presents an alternative way of wearing this outerwear piece in milder climates.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Hood
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- 4 Flap Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Branded Appliqué
- Zipped Side Seams
- Dropped Hem
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37in/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page