Canada Goose Langford Parka
Engineered to withstand up to -25°C environments, the Langford parka from Canada Goose offers the ideal combination of dedicated technological advances to help beat Mother Nature, and an uncompromising urban style. Offering a wind and water-resistant construction, this garment features a protective detachable coyote fur trim to the hood, which acts as a buffer to protect the face from harsh conditions. Finished with the brand’s signature seal of approval to the arm, the Langford is one of the finest outerwear pieces on the market.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- Water & Wind Resistant
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Detachable Coyote Fur Trim
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Arctic Program Patch
- 2 Angled Chest Pockets
- 2 Flap Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Drawstring Hood & Waist
- Made in Canada
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size 0.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page