Canada Goose Emory Parka
Another cold weather essential from down-filled specialists Canada Goose, the Emory and its sleek quilting lends textural warmth to this performance ready parka. Built to tackle rugged conditions, its Arctic Tech shell with withstand temperatures up to -25°C, complemented by STRATI-FORMA 30D™ technology to create a lighter and water-resistant fabric that boasts a premium semi-matte finish. To the hood, there is the option of a coyote fur trim for harsh chills, with a suede lined chin guard for even more comfort. The Emory is proud to offer maximum storage, equipped with a total of nine pockets throughout; side access chest pockets, slash pockets set on lower handwarmer pockets, interior security pocket, interior drop mesh pockets.
- Arctic Tech Fabric
- STRATI-FORMA 30D™ Flexibility
- 675 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Water & Wind Resistant
- Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Chest, Slash & Hand Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Drawcord
- Hide-Away Snow Skirt
- Appliqué Logo Patch
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo£135