Asics W Gel Lyte III 'Reflective'
A truly iconic running silhouette, the Gel Lyte III was first released in 1989, featuring numerous innovative features including the famous split tongue - a novel invention that eliminated the problem of having the tongue slip down the side of the shoe. The Asics runner features a lace-print to its synthetic upper, reflective upon the impact of a light source. The upper is trimmed with tonal overlays to the side wall, TPU heel stabilizer and a comfortable Gel cushioned sole unit.
- Synthetic Upper
- Reflective Print
- Split Tongue
- Gel Cushioned Sole
- Branding to Sole and Rear
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 23 Sep - Tue 24 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 20 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page