Arpenteur Roscoff Jacket
Look sharp through the winter months with the Roscoff jacket from Arpenteur. A proven staple for layering, this seasonal piece gets its name from a charming French fishing village, situated on the North coast of Brittany. Crafted from heavyweight run-proof knit, this warming style is delivered from an all-black palette, featuring two front patch pockets, teamed with a diverse two-way zip fastening allowing a customised wear. This style is finished neatly with a shawl open collar and framed with ribbed cuffs.
- 100% Wool
- Heavyweight Run-Proof Knit
- Shawl Collar 2-Way Zip Closure
- 2 Front Patch Pockets
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Made in France
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page