Arpenteur Cahors Wool Cap
The brainchild of family duo, Laurent Bourven and Marc Asseily, French brand Arpenteur crafts fresh pieces for the modern man, delivered with a distinctly vintage vibe interwined throughout. Inspired by the workwear pieces from the ‘30s, 40s and 50s, the Cahors cap is a reminder of the brand’s classic edge, constructed from premium boiled wool, this head warmer is dressed in a rich navy hue; complete with a flat peak and foldable flaps to the side.
- 100% Wool
- Boiled Fabric
- Flat Peak
- Made in France
- Inside Circumference: Medium - 22.5" / Large - 23.25"
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page