Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
Sure to deliver rainy-day reliability for many seasons to come, Patagonia’s Torrentshell jacket is made from a recycled nylon ripstop this season. Treated with a DWR coating, the packable style is designed to stuff with ease into one of its two zipped handwarmer pockets. Secured with a zip closure and storm flap, it is a dependable piece that is completed simply with a woven brand patch at the chest.
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- H2No® Performance Standard Fabric
- DWR Finish
- Waterproof & Breathable
- Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Woven Brand Patch
- 2 Side Entry Zip Pockets
- Velcro Cuffs
- Adjustable Hood & Hem
- Model is 6ft 3in/1.91m with a 37”/94cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep