Fjällräven Greenland Winter Jacket
Inspired by a Scandinavian climbing expedition to Greenland in 1966, Fjällräven’s Greenland jacket is lined with a winter-ready fleece interior. Kitted out with a total of six pockets, this warming navy blue piece is reinforced at its shoulders and elbows, and is secured with a dependable two-way zipper that’s topped with a press studded storm flap.
- 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton
- G-1000® Eco Fabric
- Supreme Microloft Fill
- Fleece Lining
- 2-Way Zip Closure with Storm Flap
- Reinforced Shoulders & Elbows
- 2 Flap Chest Pockets
- 2 Dual-Entry Flap Pockets
- Leather Arctic Fox Patch
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Drawstring Hem
- Model is 6ft 5in/1.96m with a 36”/91cm chest and wears a size Medium.
- FREE DPD Priority Service on orders over DKK1,500.00Order within 5 hrs 4 mins to receive Mon 21 Oct
- DKK50.00 via DPD Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 4 mins to receive Mon 21 Oct