Helmut Lang Taped Jersey Sweat Pant
The cult figure of 90’s minimalism, Helmut Lang pioneered a new design language that we still see influencing us today. Utilising clean lines carefully cut in high-tech fabrics, Lang created de-constructed looks that were effortlessly cool in a colour palette of neutrals and earth tones.
These classically styled sweatpants are constructed from an Italian bonded jersey with a lightweight neoprene feel. This contemporary loungewear option is cut in a slim fit with drawstring closure and metal hardware.
- 100% Rayon
- Lightweight Italian Jersey
- Drawstring at Elasticated Waist
- Stitch Detail to Waistband
- Banded Cuffs
- Pocket to Either Side
- Made in USA
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size Small
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order now to receive Thu 28 Mar - Fri 29 Mar
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Thu 28 Mar - Fri 29 Mar
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page