Harris Wharf London Harrington Jacket
Entering the END. fold for AW16 are London-based outwear designers Harris Wharf London. Whilst each piece from the collection is designed and conceived in London, they are crafted from Italian fabrics in Turin. The glove making turned garment making factory that produces the collection belonged to the grandfather of founders, Aldo and Giulia Acchiardi.
The Harrington Jacket takes on a traditional design and gives it a unique premium update. Constructed from 100% virgin wool and crafted in Italy, this super-soft iteration boasts premium quality and everyday wearability in equal measure. Styling is kept to a minimum, harnessing the brand’s penchant for tailoring practices to great affect through the double button collar and button-fastening front flap pockets.
- 100% Virgin Wool
- Raw Cut Construction
- Button-Fastening Internal Pockets
- Two Button-Fastening Front Flap Pockets
- Double Button Neck Closure
- Made In Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 48
- FREE FEDEX Priority Service on orders over ¥30,000.00Order within 5 hrs 47 mins to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
- ¥2200.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 5 hrs 47 mins to receive Mon 01 Jul - Tue 02 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page