Techné Instruments 388 Harrier Watch
The word techné is Ancient Greek for “manufacturing know-how”. Techné Instruments represents a return to the fundamental virtues of a watch: reliable accuracy, legibility under extreme conditions and rugged protection from the elements.
Designed in Switzerland, the 388 Harrier is a Pilot Watch with luminous indexes and skeletonized hands, Japan quartz movement with oversize date and seconds register in the matte black dial and aeronautical aluminium alloy case. The strap is made with hypoallergenic nitrile rubber.
- Water-Resistant 5-Bar
- Luminous Indexes & Skeletonized Hands
- Japan Quartz Movement
- Oversize Date & Seconds Register
- Sand-Blasted Aeronautical Aluminium Alloy
- Matte Black Dial
- Nitrile Rubber Strap
- Approximate dimensions: Face width 40 mm, Strap length 245 mm, Strap width 20 mm
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page