Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody
Established in Southern California in 1974 by dedicated climber and environmentalist Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia create reliable, functional and above all else sustainable outdoor apparel. Constructed from a superbly light 100% polyester shell, with a ripstop weave and Deluge water repellent coating, the Down Sweater Hoody is insulated with a 800-fill goose down sourced from Europe. Kitted out with a stretch mesh interior chest pocket, it is closed with a full length zip and finished with elasticated cuffs, draw string hem and adjustable hood.
- 100% Polyester
- Deluge Water Repellent Coating
- 800-Fill Goose Down Construction
- High Stance Collar
- Adjustable Hood
- Internal Stretch Mesh Pocket
- Two Zipped Pockets
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Looser fitting, with a relaxed cut.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium.
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 28 May - Wed 29 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page