Engineered Garments Crew Sweat
Inspired by American sportswear, military and outdoor clothing, Engineered Garments is a unique and practical label seen through the eyes of Japanese designer Daiki Suzuki. With the vast amount of detailing the name originates from the concept that their clothes are engineered, not designed. Adding a collection of downtime essentials to their AW16 offering, the New York-based label have created this crew sweat with contrast trims placed down the sleeves..
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Contrast Sleeve Trims
- Ribbed Crewneck, Cuffs & Hem
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size
- Slim cut, but not too fitted
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Medium
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order within 4 hrs 1 mins to receive Thu 27 Jun - Fri 28 Jun
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page