Engineered Garments 19th Century BD Shirt
Taking influence from traditional shirting from the 19th Century, the BD Shirt is exquisitely designed with a typical Daiki Suzuki touch. This classic shirt is constructed from a soft handle brushed cotton featuring a hula girl print throughout. The shirt is finished with a full button placket, button down collar, single button cuffs, rear box pleat and an open patch chest pocket.
- 100% Cotton Construction
- Button Down Collar
- Pearlescent Buttons & Fine Single Stitching Throughout
- Open Patch Chest Pocket
- Rear Box Pleat & Single Button Cuffs
- High Vented Curved Bottom Hem
- Made In New York, USA
Engineered Garments is not available to buy online. If you would like any information, or if you would like to place an order email us at email@example.com or call our customer services team on +44 191 231 3983
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- HK$150.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 17 Sep - Wed 18 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page