Canada Goose x Opening Ceremony Chilliwack Bomber
Canada Goose and Opening Ceremony have released a collaboration in time for the impending seasonal shift. Using the Chilliwack Bomber as a canvas for an eye-catching paisley design, the duo combine their passion for exploration and travel while expressing a unique sense of individuality.
Debuted on the New York Fashion Week runway, the simple yet cold weather design of the Chilliwack Bomber gets a paisley update to the inner lining. Still preparing you for the extreme temperatures, the polyester blend shell and insulated w625 Fill Power White Duck Down is built to tackle temperatures as low as -25°. Finished with a detachable coyote fur trimmed hood, a material that not only acts as a windbreak for exposed skin but is impervious to freezing and doesn't hold water.
- Polyester Blend Shell
- Exclusive Paisley Patterned Lining
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Coyote Fur Trim
- Two Way Locking Zip Closure
- Fleece Lined Lower Handwarmer Pockets
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Made in Canada
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small.
- HK$185.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 26 Apr - Mon 29 Apr
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- Common Projects Original Achilles LowWhiteHK$2,805