Barbour Dept. (B) Pedal Shirt Jacket
The latest edition to Barbour's ever expanding range, Dept. (B) takes its name from the department in their South Shields factory that has dealt with bespoke customisation for decades. One of the factors that sets them apart, Barbour have always allowed their customers to specify a piece to their exact needs, by adding in an extra pocket, reinforcement or functional detail to better enable a jacket to be used as a tool to fit a purpose. It is these details which Dept. (B) now focus on, creating an intricately designed range that draws heavily from the past of both Barbour and this very unique department.
The Pedal Shirt Jacket is Dept. (B)'s take on a classic workshirt, reinforced to deal with the coldest of winter weather. Made from an Acrylic/Wool blend shell, it is lined polyester sleeves for superior comfort. A main focus of the range, the detailing and customisation is second to none with triple stitch construction, a uniquely designed pocket set up and contrast plaid trimmed collar and cuffs.
- 70% Acrylic / 30% Wool Shell
- Triple Stitch Construction
- 100% Polyester Lined Sleeves
- Branded Horn Buttons
- Contrast Plaid Trimmed Collar and Cuffs
- Two Button Closed Chest Pockets
- Angled Button Holes
- Locker Hoop
- Embossed Leather Patch
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- HK$150.00 via FEDEX Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 25 Oct - Mon 28 Oct
For more information please visit our returns page