Von Franco for Levi's Vintage Kustom Monster Crewneck Sweatshirt
One of the most colourful periods in Levi’s history is the golden era of Hot Rod and the sharply dressed drivers, spectators and artists that both sported and customised Levi’s clothing during that time. In celebration of this, Levi’s Vintage Clothing have teamed up with one of the era’s celebrated artists, Von Franco, an airbrushing legend who has been customising Shirts, Sweaters, Cars and Motorbikes with his signature ‘Monster’ designs since the 1960’s. Part of this incredibly limited collection, comprising of 35 unique pieces, the Bad 55 sweater features an original Von Franco Monster design individually airbrushed by hand onto one of Levi’s Vintage Clothing’s classic sportswear sweaters and comes with a accompanying book, documenting in detailing each one of the 35 designs.
- Individually Airbrushed Von Franco Design
- Wood Bound Display Case
- One of a Kind Design - Exclusive to End
- Comes with Limited Edition Booklet
- Number 16 of 35 Individual Pieces Worldwide
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 28 Oct - Tue 29 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page