Spellbound x Gloverall Denim Duffel Coat
Credited as the original architect of the fabled duffle coat, British outerwear specialists Gloverall have a lineage that dates as far back as WWI. In a collaborative effort with Japanese denim aficionados Spellbound, the heritage brand kit out their Monty silhouette with a full raw denim shell, complete with wooden toggles and oversized front pockets. A woollen interior will ensure maximum warmth in colder climes, in a jacket that is designed to develop a unique patina through time.
- 100% Cotton
- Denim Shell
- Wool-Blend Interior
- Wooden Toggle Fastening
- Oversized Front Pockets
- Detachable Throat Fastening
- Made in England
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2"/188cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size Small
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Tue 23 Jul - Wed 24 Jul
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Mon 22 Jul
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page