Post Overalls Carlos Jacket
Inspired by the American machine age and the anonymous yet iconic apparel worn by the workers that powered the US through through the 1920's and 1930's, Takeshi Ohfuchi, the designer behind Post Overalls creates clothing that is authentic in both detail and construction, with every piece made in the USA. The Carlos Jacket is his take on the traditional over shirt, constructed from a hard-wearing Polyester/Cotton blend, it features a tonal corduroy collar, three patch pockets with contrast stitching and it left unlined.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Tonal Corduroy Collar
- Button Closure
- Three Patch Pockets with Contrasting Stitching
- One Internal Patch Pocket
- Made in USA
- Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 23 Oct - Thu 24 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page