Levi's Vintage Clothing 1967 505 Jean
Levi’s “Summer of Love” jean – otherwise known as the 1967 505s – are a classic slim fitting jean, cut slim and straight all the way from the thigh to the ankle. Unlike the 501, they have a lower rise and zip fly but are still constructed from a heavyweight denim with the iconic leather patch from the archives.
- 100% Cotton
- Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Zip Fly
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 30"/76cm waist and is wearing a size 30x32
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 23 May - Fri 24 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 23 May - Fri 24 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 22 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page