Levi's Vintage 1966 501 Jean
Made from Levi's famous selvedge denim, the 1966 501 jean is one of LVC's lesser known silhouettes. Slightly looser fitting with a straight leg, the 1966 still retains all the signature Levi detailing such as the double needle arcurate and two horse leather waist patch. The 'Old Memory' finish is based on a pair from the Levi's archive, the denim is once washed and hand finished so as to look lightly broken in, with light creasing and distress at the points where there is most wear.
- 12 oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Button Fly
- Archive Wash
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 26 Sep - Fri 27 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 26 Sep - Fri 27 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page