Levi's Vintage 1966 501 Jean
The 1966 501 model represents a key chapter in Levi’s 501 story. Back pocket rivets were often an issue among wearers and by 1966 technology replaced them with tack stitches, a small change with a big impact that only lasts 5 years. This ‘Constellation’ iteration is extra tapered through the thigh and ankle and is cut from a heavily washed denim that has been distressed and bleached in parts to create the worn-in, vintage aesthetic from the start.
- 100% Cotton
- Distressed & Bleached Accents
- Unique Bar Tack Detailing
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Button Fly
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'2" with a 31" waist and is wearing a size 30.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order within 3 hrs 13 mins to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order within 3 hrs 13 mins to receive Fri 20 Sep - Mon 23 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order within 3 hrs 13 mins to receive Thu 19 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order within 3 hrs 13 mins to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page