Levi's Vintage 1947 501 Jean
1947 was the year the 501 became the design we know and love today. With the cinch back removed and the birth of the double stitch pocket arcuate, the 1947 model plays host to the essential DNA of the 501 and has become one of its most recognisable silhouettes. Slimmer fitting with a straight leg, this 'Mammoth' wash version is based on a pair from the Levi's archive. A lightly broken in look, once washed the denim is hand finished with wear, creasing and distress at the points where there was most wear.
- 12oz Selvedge Denim
- Two Horse Leather Waist Patch
- Button Fly
- Archive Wash
- Hand Finished for Authentic Worn Detailing
- These jeans are pre-washed, and as such pre-shrunk. The cut is slim, with a shallow rise, we would advise buying your regular size.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 21 Oct - Tue 22 Oct
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page