Histoires de Parfums Masculine 1725
Using fragrances instead of words, Gérald Ghislain has created a library of scents with the first volumes of his Histoires de Parfums collection representing famous people who influenced their generation. The name given to the perfume is that of their date of birth.
In the year of 1725 was born the man whose name would symbolize seduction: Giacomo Girolamo Casanova. For every Casanova, Histoires de Parfums have created this romantic eau de parfum with an original combination of vanilla and lavender aromas, perfect for sensual, elegant moods. The intense scent invites amber fern, fine wooded tunes and touches of lemony freshness, sublimed by the elegance of lavender and warmed with heady spices and colored by sweet fruits.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Citrus, Grapefruit, Liquorice
- Heart Note: Lavender, Star Anise
- Base Note: Vanilla, Almond, Sandalwood, Cedar, Amber
Due to shipping restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items to destinations outside of the EU. Please contact our customer service team at +44 (0)333 323 7728 or email email@example.com for full details.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 25 Sep - Thu 26 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 24 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 28 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page