Harris Wharf London Raglan Coat
Entering the END. fold for AW16 are London-based outwear designers Harris Wharf London. Whilst each piece from the collection is designed and conceived in London, they are crafted from Italian fabrics in Turin. The glove making turned garment making factory that produces the collection belonged to the grandfather of founders, Aldo and Giulia Acchiardi.
The Raglan Coat provides a minimalist update of a classic mac, crafting it from an Italian virgin wool. The coat is left unlined and comes styled with a horn button closure, raglan sleeves, pockets to either side and a single vent to the back.
- 100% Wool
- Raw Cut Construction
- Raglan Sleeves
- Side Pockets
- internal Pocket
- Horn Buttons
- Made In Italy
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Cut with a shorter silhouette. We suggest taking a size larger if you are tall.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 48
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Thu 19 Sep - Fri 20 Sep
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Wed 18 Sep
- £8.50 via Saturday Guaranteed Delivery Order now to receive Sat 21 Sep
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page
Wear It With
- A.P.C. Petit New Standard JeanIndigo£135