Fred Perry Reissues Original Twin Tipped Polo
A piece of the Fred Perry brand's heritage, the M12 polo shirt has been made in Leicester, England and hasn’t been changed since the 1950’s. This piece's pastel lilac tone is taken from the label's original ‘80s catalogue and is secured with a two-button placket.
- 100% Cotton
- Piqué Fabric
- 2 Button Placket
- Embroidered Laurel Wreath
- Twin Tipped Collar & Cuffs
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Model is 6'1"/188cm with a 38"/ 96cm chest and wears size Medium.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Wed 22 May - Thu 23 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Tue 21 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page