Fred Perry Reissues Heavy Oxford Shirt
A Fred Perry Reissue, the Heavy Oxford Shirt references the styles and stories from a subcultural uniform, a true archive piece. A classic in Mod dressing from the 1950s, the shirt is Made in Portugal from heavy Oxford cloth with a high cut three button collar and finished with a stitched-down box pleat to back and Laurel Wreath embroidery to chest.
- 100% Cotton
- Archive Design
- Cotton Oxford
- Button Down Collar
- Chest Pocket
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size, we suggest taking your normal size.
- Slim cut, but not too fitted.
- Model is 6'3"/190cm with a 37"/94cm chest and wears size 40.
- FREE DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service on orders over £150.00Order now to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
- £2.95 via DPD 2-3 Day Standard Service Order now to receive Mon 27 May - Tue 28 May
- £4.95 via DPD Next Working Day Priority Service Order now to receive Fri 24 May
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We are now offering FREE UK returns. For more information please visit our returns page