Cookies are small text files placed on your device to store data that can be recalled by a web server in the
- Remembering your preferred shipping country/currency.
- Remembering which items you have added to your shopping cart.
- Logging you into our website and keeping you logged in across pages.
- To help us prevent fraud.
- Gathering web analytics data to inform us how our visitors are interacting with our website/Apps.
- Tracking affiliate program referrals.
Some of the cookies we use include:
- mage-messages - Tracks error messages and other notifications that we may display
while you are browsing our website; this ensures we do not present the same message or notification
- mage-translation-storage - Stores translated content when requested by the shopper.
- mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation - Forces local storage of specific content
sections that should be invalidated.
- mage-cache-storage - Local storage of visitor-specific content that enables ecommerce
- store - Tracks the specific website / locale selected by the shopper.
- section_data_ids - Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated
actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.
- private_content_version - Appends a random, unique number and time to pages with
customer content to prevent them from being cached on the server.
- _ga - used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
- _gid - used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
- dtCookie - used by Dynatrace for technical session ID for PurePath correlation
- dtLatC - used by Dynatrace to measure server latency for performance monitoring.
- dtPC - used by Dynatrace to identify proper endpoints for beacon transmission;
includes session ID for correlation.
- dtSa - used by Dynatrace for intermediate store for page-spanning actions
- rxVisitor - used by Dynatrace to correlate sessions by visitor ID.
- rxvt - used by Dynatrace to track session timeout.
- __zlcmid - used by Zopim to provide live chat functionality for customer service/sales
Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically but allow you to delete or block them. If you choose to
block our cookies, many of the features on this website will no longer work.